CQC Review of Data Available – 8th July 2021
CQC (Care Quality Commission) carried out a review of the data available to them about Woodhall Spa New Surgery on 03.02.2022. They have not found evidence that they would need to carry out an inspection or reassess their rating at this stage.
This could change at any time if CQC receive new information. They will continue to monitor data about this service.
WOODHALL SPA NEW SURGERY SCORES GOOD ACROSS THE BOARD IN CQC INSPECTION
CQC (Care Quality Commission) are the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
They make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and encourage care services to improve.
They monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure we meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and they publish what they find, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
CQC work in the following ways.
- Making sure services meet fundamental standards that people have a right to expect whenever they receive care.
- Registering care services that meet our standards.
- Monitoring, inspecting and regulating care services to make sure that they continue to meet the standards.
- Protecting the rights of vulnerable people, including those whose rights are restricted under the Mental Health Act.
- Listening to and acting on your experiences.
- Involving the public and people who receive care in our work and working in partnership with other organisations and local groups.
- Challenging all providers, with the worst performers getting the most attention.
- Making fair and authoritative judgements, supported by the best information and evidence.
- Taking appropriate action if care services are failing to meet fundamental standards of quality and safety.
- Carrying out in-depth investigations to look at care across the system.
- Reporting on the quality of care services, publishing clear and comprehensive information, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
You can view our CQC report by clicking the link below.